Thursday, April 12, 2007

Wuxi - III

Chinese restaurants in China have floors of private rooms where groups of 4+ persons go to celebrate special occasions. I was taken there as part of a business dinner, and I got to eat eel, pigeon (yummy), and some of the most delicious food that I've eaten all washed down with watermelon juice.
Private rooms
Our table
An exquisite freshwater fishI also went to a gorgeous park that's a famous tourist spot
The cherry blossoms

Flowers
BambooWe ate lunch at a litle Buddhist monastary that is famous for its vegetarian noodlesThe line to get onto a bus on the way back
More snaps

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really m'dear, we're going to have to stop being friends if you dont start remembering to take me with you!!!

For another interesting travel blog (if you are curious) check out my friendslist...I added a girl who blogs about teaching in China. I think you'd enjoy it. I'm just sort of voyeur-ing though, and havent commented yet, so uhm, just pretend you don't know me. :D

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You win. I'm off to Memphis in 2 weeks and then I'll be attending Warren Buffet's annual shareholder meeting. I've asked for 4 meeting credentials, so it would be lovely if you could join us! It will be such fun!

Could you forward me the teaching in China blog...I couldn't find it.

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the invite to Memphis babe but it totally doesnt count if I dont get to use my passport along the way... ;) (Though, Memphis is a bit odd, I admit.)

China blog is: http://chinakt.livejournal.com/

*hugs*

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home