Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I'm back

I'm back from my holiday in India and Dubai. Over the last two weeks, I've had an absolutely wonderful time meeting old friends, family, stray dogs and cats, eating good food, watching a close friend get married, and -- after a long, long time --getting a tingling feeling while talking with a friend's friend at a nightclub (for the record, I hate nightclubs) in Mumbai! Oh, and not to forget the girl who came up to me at the airport, sat on my lap, and typed her name and number on my laptop.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Open For Comparison said...

Tell all about the girl who sat on your lap and typed her name and number down on your laptop!! Where, when, who!

3:29 PM  
Blogger Continental Drift said...

All in due course, my friend!

4:40 PM  
Blogger Open For Comparison said...

Looking forward to it! I hope the kitty is doing well.

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OFC,

Joelle is doing great! She's such a sweetheart.

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home