Sunday, December 10, 2006

Mexico - Part 2

I haven't posted the remaining pictures from my time in Mexico, so here goes.

Juarez, Mexico
One weekend I decided to take a bus and go to Chihuahua, Mexico. In Chihuahua, I went to the
Museo de la Revolucion Mexicana - (Museum of the Mexican Revolution), Museo Casa Benito Juarez (Mexico's first President), and a few other places. And yes, the canine below was in a park in Chihuahua.
My hostel in Chihuahua (Casa Chihuahua). This was run by a fantastically sweet couple, and is by far the best hostel that I've stayed at.
Colorful boots in the marketCondiments at a roadside Tacaria in Juarez, Mexico
I had Mole style food for the first time on my last night in Mexico.

I loved my time in Mexico -- the people were very warm and friendly, the girls exquisitely beautiful, and the food was divine -- and I can't wait to go back.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home