Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Anyone for chocolates?

It appears that going into a chocolate store and picking out a few freshly made pieces of chocolate to take home or to eat while strolling down the cobblestoned streets is a perfectly natural thing to do here in Belgium.

So I ventured into a chocolate shop and kept on adding different types of chocolates into my bag. My favorites were the champagne and cointreau truffles...The marzipan was good too.

Would you guys like some chocolate? I can mail it to you when I get back to the US. I plan on mailing some to my parents in India ( I don't know how well it will travel), so just ask if ya want some!

I've always loved fruit tarts and I always will love fruit tarts. This fruit tart was slightly different because it had a slice of peach in it. But it was yummy!


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home