Sunday, October 08, 2006

Europe wrap-up

1) I can't express how good the food at D'hoog was. Everything was presented so delightfully and tasted heavenly. And 4 hours later and perhaps an equal number of wine bottles later, I felt truly satisfied!

2) I love Europe, and I want to live there for sometime. The irony is that it is easier for me to accomplish that goal by working for an American company in America and then making the switch. Then again, I wonder if I should apply to business school in Europe i.e. LBS or INSEAD.

3) I love how in Europe you take the time to enjoy life as opposed to the rat-race elsewhere.

4) I had a hair-cut before I left for the US, and suprise, suprise one of the major topics of discussion (with my hair-stylist) was that GWB was oh, how to put it, "quelle hick."

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home