Saturday, July 15, 2006

Joelle the pussycat.


I'm not the type of person who has a bumper-sticker on his car reading "My son/daugther is an honors student at smarty-pants high school," but I do want everyone to know that I have an ENORMOUSLY sweet, charming, gorgeous, did I say sweet pussycat.

I got her from one of the administrative assistants at work, and I'm so happy that I got her!



Joey presses her nose against the window as I walk from the car to the house and start rolling on her back and meowing as soon as I enter the house. She doesn't stop until I've picked her up and cuddled her and told her what a nice pussycat she is. Then, she gets all cat-like and runs away until I open a can of cat-food for her.

And she'll often jump on my bed when I'm reading and lie on my somach purring loudly. Oh, what bliss is a purring pussy-cat.

So, I do feel sad when I have to leave her at home (with only a visit from the pet-sitter to look forward to). But Joey decided to take matters into her own hands after I finished packing for my current trip.



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home